Monday, April 26, 2010

#017 I love this cheese

I booze. A lot. And I fucking LOVE bread. So something has to give, and I constantly cower away from cheese and chocolate n shit to kinda...balance me out. My flatmate's girlfriend is German and loves cheese so much I basically go into the fridge blind to avoid the ridiculous plethora of cheese varieties trying to taint my ingredient needs on a daily basis.

So sometimes I sit back, gaze out the window and fantasise about crashing a Baby Bell management exec meeting with this video and going 'You wanna sell cheese? I mean really sell cheese? You use fucking Sarah Silverman to sell your cheese and you'll sell fucking cheese motherfucker' then like, do some real street savvy handsignal and...maybe like headspin on the boardroom table or some shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment